I’m Having or Adopting a Child
Congratulations on your new addition! Ancestry benefits provide support through your pregnancy, generous time away from work to bond with your little one, a program to help you transition back to work, and more.
You have 30 days from the birth or adoption of your child to enroll in or make changes to your benefits. Note: You must provide proof of birth or adoption in order to add him or her to your health plan. To enroll your child please follow these instructions.
Medical, Dental, Vision
You can add your child to your current coverage.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Enroll or increase your contributions in your Dependent Care Spending Account.
- Enroll or increase your contributions in your Health Care Spending Accounts.
Life and Accident Insurance
- Add your child as a beneficiary.
- Change your coverage level.
- Purchase additional coverage for your child.
To make changes to your benefits, visit Workday within 30 days of the birth or adoption of your child.
You May Also Want To
- Take advantage of UnitedHealthcare’s Health Pregnancy Program, UnitedHealthcare’s Maternity Support Program, or Kaiser’s pregnancy and newborn information.
- Use the Employee Assistance Program to deal with life’s challenges and manage your stress.
- Take advantage of the New Parent Reintegration program to ensure a smooth transition back to work once your leave has ended.
- While you’re tending to your tot, make sure you’re taking care of yourself. The Wellness Program can help.
- Take a leave of absence to bond with your little one.
- Use the gym reimbursement to save on fitness classes and other fitness activities.
- Use the legal plan to complete or update your will to include any new dependents.
Ancestry Total Rewards
You may also like…