Regular full-time employees may take paid bereavement leave of up to ten (10) days in the event of the death of a:
- spouse or domestic partner
- child (including adopted children and stepchildren)
- parent or stepparent
- parent-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law
- domestic partner’s parent, sibling, or stepsibling
- miscarriage or loss of pregnancy
For other family members or close friends, you may take up to three (3) paid days.
All time off must be approved in advance by the employee’s manager. Employees should record time off as “bereavement” in Workday. The Company reserves the right to verify a request for bereavement leave.