* Employer contributions to your HSA are deposited each pay period.
For 2022, you can contribute up to the annual IRS limit of $3,650 for individuals or $7,300 for family coverage (this amount includes Ancestry’s contribution).
To be eligible for an HSA, you must be enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), and you may not:
- Have a Health Care FSA (including your spouse’s or domestic partner’s FSA)
- Be claimed as a tax dependent
- Be enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or TRICARE
- Be enrolled in any other medical plan that’s not a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)