Gold Pass Process
Read the following guidelines carefully. Please follow this process for the winter and summer seasons. If this process is not followed below, you will not be able to pick up your passes.
Pickup and Drop-Off Times
- Pick up the passes after 9:00 p.m. the night before your scheduled day. For example, if you are scheduled for Wednesday, you can pick up the passes on Tuesday night after 9:00 p.m.
- Drop off the passes by 8:00 p.m. on your scheduled day. Please return the passes on time, so your colleague who is scheduled for the next day can pick them up.
- You must return the passes directly to the Command Center and not give them to the colleague who has reserved them after you.
- If you do not return the passes to the Command Center on time, you’ll be charged $50.00.
- Employees can complete and sign the waiver form when they pick up their passes at the Command Center. If you have questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-801-705-7614.
Instructions to Pick Up and Drop Off Passes
- Call Security to arrange a pass pickup time (no earlier than 9:00 p.m. the night before). Their phone number is 1-801-705-7614.
- Other employees are not authorized to pick up the passes for you.
- No exceptions. If you do not comply with ALL the above, Security will not issue your passes.
- Call Security at 1-801-705-7614 when you are ready to drop off the passes. Security will meet you in the parking lot to pick up the passes. Passes must be returned by 8:00 p.m. on your scheduled day.
Gold Passes for Winter Use
The Utah Gold Pass can be used for skiing the beautiful slopes of Utah. View snow reports, parking and other lift information for more details.
The Utah Gold Pass can be used during summer at resorts that are open. Passes can be used for scenic lift rides and mountain biking. View open resorts and other activities that may be included for more details.