Your emotional health is just as important to your overall well-being as your physical health. That’s why we offer resources to help you reduce stress, find your focus, and build resilience.
Employee Assistance Program
Feeling stressed? Having family troubles? Need someone to talk to? Ancestry’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is all about giving you the support and skills you need to deal with the stressors we all encounter from time to time.
Health Advocate's program provides round-the-clock access to skilled nurses and counselors to help you—at no cost—with complex health, emotional, and family issues. You can get help with:
- Emotional support. Trained specialists to help you manage stress, anxiety, depression, grief, and more.
- Health management. Registered nurses who review medication interactions, discuss self-care techniques, and identify additional treatment resources.
- Treatment decisions. Healthcare professionals who will help you find doctors and other providers, discuss treatment options, and manage health conditions.
- Child and elder care referrals. Extra support to help you find childcare for your children and elder care for your aging parents and loved ones.
You can also receive up to three face-to-face visits with licensed counselors in your area.
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for this benefit.
Health Advocate is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call 1-866-799-2728.
As a UnitedHealthcare member, Talkspace gives you 24/7 access—via live audio, video, or in-app messaging—to thousands of licensed therapists.
Once you register with Talkspace, you can:
- Find a therapist using the online matching tool.
- Start therapy within hours of choosing a therapist.
- Receive daily responses.
- Schedule live video sessions (when needed).
- Download the Talkspace app.
You’ll be charged for the service based on your plan’s outpatient behavioral health benefits. By paying the copay, you’ll have unlimited access for a week.
Calm app (Kaiser)
As a Kaiser member, you have free access to Calm, a meditation and sleep app that can help you lower your stress, reduce your anxiety, and improve your sleep.
- Guided meditations
- Programs taught by world-renowned experts
- Sleep Stories narrated by celebrity guests
- Mindful movement videos
- Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, and Portuguese
Get started with Calm by:
- Visiting the Kaiser site from a desktop computer.
- Clicking on the Get Calm button and signing in to kp.org with your user ID and password.
- Following the prompts to complete registration.
As a Kaiser member, myStrength is a personalized program that includes interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, inspirational resources, and community support. You can track preferences and goals, current emotional states, and ongoing life events to improve your awareness and change behaviors.
Get started with myStrength by: