Keep lookin’ sharp with our vision plan. You’ll save money on eligible vision care expenses, such as eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses.
|Exam||$10 copay||1 per 12 months|
|Lenses||$10 copay||1 per 12 months|
|Contact Lens Fitting||Copay not to exceed $55||1 per 12 months|
|Frames||Retail allowance up to $175; 20% off any amount over||1 per 12 months|
|Contact Lenses (in lieu of frames and lenses)||Retail allowance up to $175||1 per 12 months|
Your vision plan also includes EasyOptions which allows you to personalize your benefits. You may choose one of the following:
- Retail Frame Allowance of $250, or
- Elective Contacts Allowance of $250 (in lieu of glasses), or
- Anti-glare lenses covered in full, or
- Progressive lenses covered in full, or
- Light-reactive lenses covered in full
Get the most out of your benefits and greater savings with a VSP network doctor. Your coverage with out-of-network providers will be less or you’ll receive a lower level of benefits. Here are some examples of out-of-network vision costs:
- Exam: up to $30
- Frame: up to $85
- Single Vision Lenses: up to $25
- Lined Bifocal Lenses: up to $40
- Lined Trifocal Lenses: up to $55
- Progressive Lenses: up to $40
- Contacts: up to $140
Vision Plan Costs
See what both you and Ancestry contribute each month for the vision plan.
For more information review the plan document.