Enroll in Your 2021 Ancestry Benefits November 2–16, 2020
Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review current benefit elections and make changes such as:
- Change medical plans
- Add or drop dependents
- Enroll/re-enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
If you’d like to make any changes to your benefits or enroll in FSA for 2021, make your elections in Workday by Monday, November 16, midnight PT.
If you don’t do anything, your current 2020 elections will carry over to 2021 with the same coverage you have today, but at 2021 rates. The only exception is FSA; you must re-enroll in FSA every year if you want to participate.
Please note: This page contains information about 2021 Ancestry benefits. The remainder of this site describes your 2020 Ancestry benefits. Please check back in early January 2021 when the site will be updated with 2021 benefit details.
Your Enrollment Checklist
Take these three steps to prepare for open enrollment and sign up for your 2021 Ancestry benefits.
1. Review What's New for 2021
Ancestry is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program designed to meet the needs of you and your family. We’re making strategic investments to enhance your experience with our benefit plan offerings.
Check out the 2021 Benefits Guide to learn about benefit program changes, review 2021 costs for coverage and view a summary of how the plans work.
Watch the below videos to understand more about the Health Savings Account (HSA) to determine if one of the HDHP medical plan options may be right for you.
How HDHP with HSA works
HDHP vs Traditional PPO
Comparing HSA and FSA
Mental Health Expansion
Earlier this year, we launched Modern Health, which gives you access to more comprehensive and flexible mental health resources, like:
- Therapists: Match with an evidence-based care expert and get up to six covered visits through next September.
- Coaching: Connect with a certified coach who will support your holistic goals and guide you through the platform. You receive up to six visits through next September and unlimited texting with your coach.
- Self-Assessments and Digital Programs: Improve your well-being score over time through online programs.
- Audio Therapy: Listen to guided meditations that easily integrate into your daily routine.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Change
We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be switching to Optum for EAP coverage. Optum can help you deal with stress, anxiety, depression, chemical dependency, relationship issues, legal issues, financial matters, and much more—at no cost to you. You and your family/household members have access to up to five in-person or phone sessions per issue each year.
Starting January 1, 2021, you can get help 24/7, 365 days a year by calling 866-374-6061. You’ll be able to access other resources at liveandworkwell.com by using code “ANCESTRY.”
2. Attend the Open Enrollment Webinar
Learn more about your Ancestry benefits and what’s new for 2021 by attending the Open Enrollment Webinar on Tuesday, November 10, at 10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT.
In addition, you can watch the Open Enrollment presentation.
3. Enroll or Make Changes Through Workday November 2 – 16
Enroll in your 2021 Ancestry benefits starting on Monday, November 2, 2020 through Monday, November 16, 2020, at midnight PT.
- Refer to the step-by-step Workday Open Enrollment instructions.
- Review and, if necessary, update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- Print your enrollment confirmation.
Email [email protected] if you have other benefits-related questions.